DATE: WEDNESDAY, 29 MARCH 2017
VENUE: EGOLI BOARDROOM
GROUND FLOOR, BLOCK B
The following reports will be adjudicated:
1. Deviation from the Competitive Bidding Process for the Lease of Portion 4 of Erf 6523 Eldorado Park Extension 6 for use as a Community Facility for Children with Disabilities
2. Alienation of Residential Erven in the Pageview and Vrededorp Township in Terms of the Restitution of Land Rights Act 22 of 1994, as Amended.
3. Proposed Sale of Remainder Extent of Erf 11 Betrams.
4. Tender No 518/16 -Provision of GIS Enterprise License Agreement, Technical Support, Development and GIS Training for the City of Johannesburg.
5. Request for Ratification of the Actions of the Officials of Social Development Department in Relation to the Appointment of a Service Provider to Provide Event Management and Catering Services for the COJ – Hollard Trust Partnership on ECD Compliance Launch.
6. A704 - Request for Proposals from Suitable Qualified Non-Profit Organizations (NPO) within the City of Johannesburg Jurisdiction for the Provision of Administrative Services for the Implementation of the HIV and Aids Education Project (Jozi Ihlomile) for the 2016/17/18 and 2018/19 Financial Year.
7. 522/16 - Appointment of a Service Provider for the Supply, Deliver, Off-Loading and Maintenance of Alco Meter Machines (Breathalyser), Alco Meter Pipes, Alcohol Mouth Pieces and Blood Alcohol Kits for the City of Johannesburg Public Safety JMPD.
8. . Re-Submission of Proposal A676: Appointment of a Panel of Specialised Recruitment Services for a Period of Three Years on the Basis of as and when Required by City Departments.
9. Ratification From the Normal Procurement Processes and Long Term Resolution for the Council Meeting – 07 December 2016.
10. Qualified Publishing, Radio, TV and Online/Electronic Media Owner Companies for the City of Johannesburg.
11. A688 - Appointment of a Panel of Service Providers for the Production of Fixed Display Material, Campaign Execution and Project Management for the City of Johannesburg.
12. A687 -Appointment of a Panel of Service Providers for the Production of Fixed Display Material, Campaign Execution and Project Management for the City of Johannesburg Deviation from the Normal Procurement Process for the Use of Highsites Providers: Multisourcetelecoms (Pty) Limited (Broadlink) and Jasco Trading (Pty) Limited Trading as Webb Industries.
13. A684- Request for Proposal to Appoint Service Providers to Provide Event Management Services for the City of Johannesburg for a Period of 3 Years.
14. Deviation from the Normal Procurement Process for the Use of Highsites Providers: Multisourcetelecoms (Pty) Limited (Broadlink) and Jasco Trading (Pty) Limited Trading as Webb Industries
15. Deviation from the Normal Procurement Processes for the AOF the Maintenance and Support Services from the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) as a Sole Provider of the Service.
16. Request to Deviate from Normal Procurement Processes for the Appointment of Microsoft for Software, Licenses and Premier Services for a Period of Three Years as Sole Provider.
ISSUED BY: GSSCM
Nomvuyo Lydia Gillham
Officer: Executive & Central Adjudication Committees
Strategic Supply Chain Management
Cell: 071 600 0653